Critter Street is the Infant and Preschool Ministry of Woodland Hills Family Church.

.....

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hey, I Can Pray!

The song of the month for January is "Hey, I Can Pray". Have fun singing this great song with your child! Below you will find the lyrics and hand motions, and you can listen to the song in the music player at the bottom of this page!

Hey, I Can Pray!

Dance around during intro

CHORUS
Hey! (Right arm fist pump up) I can pray (Praying hands in front) everyday, (Both arms out to make T) and I say, “I love You.” (Both hands pointing up)
And, when I pray, (Praying hands in front) then I say (Both arms out to make T) “Thank You, Jesus” (Both hands pointing up)
Hey! (Right arm fist pump up) I can pray (Praying hands in front) everyday, (Both arms out to make T) and I say, “I love You.” (Both hands pointing up)
And, when I pray, (Praying hands in front) then I say (Both arms out to make T) “Thank You, Jesus” (Both hands pointing up)

VERSE 1
I can talk to Jesus (Point thumbs to chest on beat) when I wake up (Stretching arms like just woke up)
I can talk to Jesus (Point thumbs to chest on beat) in my car, or at my school (Hands on steering wheel moving back and forth)
And when I talk to Jesus, (Point thumbs to chest on beat) I know He can help me  (Both hands pointing up)
When I talk to Jesus, (Point thumbs to chest on beat) I’m always thankin’, (Right arm fist pump up) always sayin’ (Left arm fist pump up)

REPEAT CHORUS

VERSE 2
I can talk to Jesus (Point thumbs to chest on beat) when I sing and dance and play (Dance around)
I can talk to Jesus (Point thumbs to chest on beat) every minute (Right arm out to make one side of T), every day (Left arm out to make other side of T)
And when I talk to Jesus, (Point thumbs to chest on beat) I know He can help me (Both hands pointing up)
When I talk to Jesus, (Point thumbs to chest on beat) I’m always thankin’, (Right arm fist pump up) always sayin’ (Left arm fist pump up)

REPEAT CHORUS

BRIDGE (BGV shouts and Lead Vocal backline) – Use equivalent motions above
Hey!            Hey!
                I can pray
Hey!            Hey!
                Thank You, Jesus
Hey!        Hey!        Hey!        Hey!
                         In my car, or at my school
Hey!    Hey!    Hey!    Hey!    Hey!    Hey!    Hey!    Hey!
         I can pray           Every minute, every day
       
REPEAT CHORUS (as Ending)

No comments: