Critter Street is the Infant and Preschool Ministry of Woodland Hills Family Church.

.....

Friday, April 1, 2011

My Friend Forever!

The April song of the month is "My Friend Forever". Have fun singing this great song with your child! Below you will find the lyrics and hand motions, and you can listen to the song in the music player at the bottom of this page! *In the music player the song is titled "Jesus Wants To Be My Friend Forever". Same song!*

My Friend Forever

Written by Jenna Kuykendall

Chorus
Jesus (point fingers up) wants to be my friend (point both thumbs at chest) forever (jazz hands up, around, and down)
Jesus (point fingers up) wants to be my friend (point both thumbs at chest) forever (jazz hands up, around, and down)
Jesus (point fingers up) wants to be my friend (point both thumbs at chest) forever (jazz hands up, around, and down)

Repeat Chorus

Bridge
He (point fingers up) made me (hands in front like molding clay) (He made me)
He (point fingers up) loves me (hug yourself and twist) (He loves me)
Jesus made a promise (march)
He (stand firm right foot) is (stand firm left foot) always with me! (point thumbs at chest to words)

Chorus

Bridge 2x (1st time - breakdown, 2nd time - loud!)

Chorus 2x

Tag & Ending
Jesus wants to be my friend…. Forever

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I find this song? I want to play it for my Sunday school. I heard it before, but I cannot find it online anywhere. Thanks so much!

shelley said...

We use curriculum, including this song, from the following source.
http://www.whatisorange.org/
Other than that, I'm not sure where to find it! Hope that helps!