Critter Street is the Infant and Preschool Ministry of Woodland Hills Family Church.

.....

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm So Glad He Loves Me!

The March song of the month is "I'm So Glad He Loves Me". Check out the lyrics and hand motions below, and listen to it in the music player at the bottom of this page! Have fun singing with your child!

I’m So Glad He Loves Me

Written by Candi & Jonathan Shelton

VERSE 1
Jesus, (Point up.) He’s lovin’ on me (Hug yourself and rock)
He’s lovin’ on you, (Point out) and everybody (Point all around.)
(repeat)

CHORUS 1
I’m so glad He loves me, (Point both thumbs at chest) I’m so glad He cares (Wave jazz hands in air)
I’m so glad He loves me, (Point both thumbs at chest) I’m so glad He’s there (Point both pointer fingers up)

VERSE 2
Jesus, (Point up.) He’s carin’ for me (Hug yourself and rock)
He’s carin’ for you, (Point out) and everybody (Point all around.)
(repeat)

CHORUS 2
I’m so glad He loves me, (Point both thumbs at chest) I’m so glad He cares (Wave jazz hands in air)
I’m so glad He loves me, (Point both thumbs at chest) I’m so glad He’s there (Point both pointer fingers up)
(repeat)

BRIDGE
I’m so glad (I’m so glad), (Point both thumbs at chest)
He loves you (He loves you) (Point out)
And I’m so glad (I’m so glad), (Point both thumbs at chest)
He loves me, too (He loves me, too) (Hug yourself and rock)

REPEAT CHORUS 2

No comments: