Critter Street is the Infant and Preschool Ministry of Woodland Hills Family Church.

.....

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wherever, Whatever!


The August song of the month is WHEREVER, WHATEVER. Lyrics and motions are below so that you can practice with your preschooler!

Wherever, Whatever – Lyrics and Hand Motions

Verse
I can climb, climb, climb up a tall, tall mountain (Climbing motion with hands and marching feet)

I can dive, dive, dive in the deep, deep ocean (Diving hands and then breast stroke swimming motion)

I can fly across the sky (Arms out to side and glide around)

Chorus
Wherever I go, go, go (Pump right fist in air)

In whatever I do, do, do (Pump left fist in air)

God's with me, me, me (Thumbs to chest)

And He's with you.… yeah! (Point to friends)

Verse

Chorus

Bridge
God’s with me and He’s with you (Thumbs to chest and then point to friends)

Chorus

Chorus

Words by Kendra Fleming
Music by Casey Darnell & John Delich
© 2010 Amber Sky Records

No comments: